50 Thoughts That Can Motivate You to venture
1. I can do an activity that I assess it as feasible.
2. These are the reasons that make it feasible.
3. I can do more today compared to the earlier days.
4. In life, it’s never late to begin an activity.
5. Every activity will have challenges to be solved and faced as they come.
6. The time is right as per my assessment.
7. The plan passes my scrutiny and hence approved.
8. Everybody starts usually from the bottom. I shall rise to the top.
9. This is my first step.
10. It can only get better. First steps seem hard always in new activities
11. Failures are normal in new activities.
12. Mistakes provide learning opportunities.
13. Today I carry out my plan and control it.
14. If it were easy, everyone would do it. I have to put in more effort.
15. Today can be my lucky day.
16. Negative thoughts of others can’t stop me. I am confident of my plans
17. I have handled more difficult situations.
18. Every venture needs time and effort.
19. Acting and failing is a better regret than inaction.
20. I don’t need everybody's approval. I have the support of critical mass of people who assessed my proposal.
21. My destiny is shaped by my efforts.
22. Life does not have permanent failures.
23. I implement decisions with exciting results.
24. The risk is worth it. It has long term benefit.
25. Discipline may seem difficult but it gives results.
26. Many good ideas seem crazy or impossible at first to many.
27. I’ve got support. In case of need, I can consult more number of people for ideas.
28. Experience is valuable and I am learning in this venture.
29. The activity involved is enjoyment.
30. Every day counts. Today let me do the work with enthusiasm.
31. What I see carefully matters more than what others say.
32. There are only few problems that can’t be overcome.
33. Ordinary actions make an ordinary life only.
34. Things can be improved overtime.
35. I learn what I need to know.
36. I can master whatever I learn.
37. Once I decide, I shall act according to plan till the end.
38. I know what I want and I also know how to get it. I am a good planner.
39. Feelings are the product of thoughts. I have to change thoughts to change my feelings.
40. Trying and failing is better than doing nothing.
41. I move in the direction of what I want to be.
42. I can’t win unless I try.
43. My life is a product of my decisions. M
44. Today I’m have more skill.
45. Nothing great happens overnight. Long term projects have to be tried.
46. Once started, things will be easier.
47. Reward follow achievements.
48. The project benefits lot of people. I need to complete it.
49. I can attempt once again.
50. The experience is worth it. It can be shared as a lesson