Friday, February 24, 2012
Nine Things Successful People Do Differently - HBR Blog post
1. Get specific.
2. Seize the moment to act on your goals.
3. 3. Know exactly how far you have left to go
4. 4. Be a realistic optimist
5. Focus on getting better, rather than being good
6. 6. Have grit
7. Build your willpower muscle
8. Don't tempt fate
9. 9. Focus on what you will do, not what you won't do
Heidi Grant Halvorson, Ph.D.
The Science of Success, can be found at www.heidigranthalvorson.com. Follow her on Twitter @hghalvorson