Saturday, March 12, 2016

Share Blogs Talk Life - Create Million Messages


13 March 2016

My appeal in Google+ Blogger Author Community

We have millions of page views. Why don't we create a million messages as a group of bloggers. Try to share a message each day about your blog posts and related issues. In no time we reach large number of messages and some of them can turn out be very impactful messages. It will be our contribution to society.
https://plus.google.com/+NarayanaRaoKVSS/posts/2yVaRGbwF6e


5 Dec 2011

I liked this topic in Blogger help forum.

Count to a million by sharing your ideas about your blogs and blogger.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=1ec81a1aeb7164a2&hl=en


I want to contribute at least one message every time I enter blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post.I am searching such type of topics,the way you describe your post is wonderful.Thanks for sharing this.stock market

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.I am searching such type of topics,the way you describe your post is wonderful.Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete