Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review of Blogs Participating in A to Z 2016 April Blogging Challenge.



29 March 2016
Presently visting 461 to 470
Came across a blogger who was in a mini management programme in Lagos Business School. So somebody more closer to my main interest - Management knowledge revision or Management theory review. (http://nraomtr.blogspot.com)

27 March 2016 (11.50 pm Indian Time)
Visited up to number 400 which means 500 in number are completed.

I saw some more new themes. Stamps. Revision project attracted my attention as I have number of blogs on revision of various subjects. Came across a theme that will write about authors of a particular period who met regular at an author's place and another place. So entire month of April I am going spend time in visiting many blogs and making a sense of interests of many authors.

26 March 2016

So far I visited around 400 blogs.

The significant point is that there are a wide variety of topics on which blogs are being written. History, Learning a language, Deep study of novels and classic literature, Psychotherapy, Social Psychology, Tv Shows, Films, Music, Travel, Food, Stitching, Personal life - successes, moments in life are some of the areas that can depict the variety.

Apart from pure text, bloggers are presenting puzzles, poems, photos and videos in their blogs.

So as a group  this  2016 A to Z Challenge bloggers are creating very interesting output. I recommend them to all online readers.

Two interesting observations from Blogs visited

1. In one blog it was mentioned that the goal is to earn $7500 a month from royalties in three years from now. All the best to this enthusiastic writer.

2. A blogger mentioned that he consulted professionals for his blog promotion.

3. Blogger  https://twitter.com/KnottyMarie  has 29,300 followers on Twitter.

I shall visit some more blogs and their posts after 1 April and bring out more updates.


A to Z Challenge  Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/communities/113611516081177712085

A to Z FaceBook Community
https://www.facebook.com/atozchallenge/

Twitter:  @AprilA2Z

https://twitter.com/AprilA2Z

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all the amazing reading in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I also hope general readers come to know of it and flock to the blogs in big number.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting! Good to know you have read so many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [@nananettie1969] from
    Annette's place
    Wow, Amazing you visited that many blogs! I am following you now and will put you in my feedly to keep updated on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. Let me see whether I can visit all the blogs and know the theme of their blogs. In the process I come to know the focus area of their blogs. I am into blogging for 10 years. But this is the first time that I am going to visit so many blogs with some purpose.

      Delete
  4. Kudos to you! And thanks for looking at mine and leaving a comment.
    Anne @ Pattern Recognition -- Tartans A-Z
    http://repeatsamb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete