Friday, March 11, 2016

March 11. Blog Promotion - Make Posts in your Twitter account


I read the advice by an accomplished author. He said make posts in 5 different sites about any new post that you create.

So Make posts in:

Google+
FaceBook
Linkedin
Twitter
YouTube/Others' Blogs, Others' Social Media Pages, Link to your posts in the same blog or a different blog, Mention it on Guest Blog Posts.

Today it is Twitter Day as per my calendar of events and I shall go and do some twitter posting.

HAPPY BLOG PROMOTING

A to Z April Blog Challenge - I am a Participant


I joined today A to Z April Blog Challenge. I invite my fellow bloggers to join the challenge and participate more vigorously in the blogging activity for a month. As you know I am already into one year blogging challenge.


NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts  is the index for the blog posts that I am creating for the challenge.  26 posts in the month are to be created with each day a post starting with a different alphabet in order. I am creating the posts under the theme Blog Promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment